Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bugs n Blooms











It finally feels like summer....the weather has been nice and hot for swimming in the pool...the flowers are blooming in my garden and I'm having fun watching the birds.......and I got my close up filter set in the mail yesterday (along with a few other filters and a battery grip for my camera) so i'm having a good time playing with those and seeing things CLOSE UP. here ya go for the day....I took tonnes of pics over the long weekend at the Heinricks Family Reunion but haven't edited and looked through them so will be putting them up later today hopefully.

2 comments:

Abdurrauf Ben Madi said...

Hi Corry I like your work… you have nice photos in your blog

bcgal00 Rae said...

You got some great shots! Especially love the closeup of the feet in the pool and the nature shots.