Thursday, June 19, 2008

At last..........







ive been spotting the gosslings out on the dugouts but always too far away to capture with my 200mm lens and see them clearly so today was the day......we snuck under the fence and discovered them hiding with mom in the reeds.

AND how cool is Mr Yellow bird.....dh discovered them at my new feeder and we have never seen any like them in the yard or around before....and they aren't in the Alberta bird book so share if you know what he is... there were 2 pairs and of course the guys were the lookers :) I hope they come back cause this was taken through the screen in a hurry..i would love another chance.

And a baby coyote pup for your viewing pleasure....isn't he cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Corry!! I love your perspective! Thought i'd let you know that you won the RAK for posting on my new blog! Send me an email with your mailing address and i'll get that out to you as soon as we get back from holidays. :) shesascrapfreak at rogers dot com